• Welcome to Aliquam!
  • Recruitment is currently opened!
  • You can apply down below, in the "Applications" board.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Poll: What happens now?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Unban - Me
0.07%
1 0.07%
Not unban ( Cause i suck <edited>) I = You
0%
0 0%
I get permanently banned from forums as well for being a naughty boy
99.93%
1341 99.93%
Total 1342 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: I got false banned
Thread Modes
hello, monkey_kid here. I have a really funny story to tell you guys. Well it all started when i joined the server and i made my world. I started building for a long time and when i was building there were players and staff members that tp'd to me and looked at me and what i was building. Well when i was done with building my plot/world i requested a rank up thingy. After a while a staff member (first letter B) mailed me and said i was denied. Ohhh Undecided i got a bit confused cause there are players that make simple shitty houses and get builder rank. So i said that to him and he said i don't believe that you made it ect... He thought i world downloaded that shit (idk even how that works). 

So i got a bit  Angry and said do you want me to build a new build before your eyes then you can see I'm a good builder. He says no need ect. This got me even more mad and then i got warned 3 times torso just for saying that i made that build. He thought i was trolling (I have over 7 players who saw me build the building even some staff members). So my brother (Dragonz_age was me missed and logged on the server also) guess what he got banned cause that sack of potatoes thought that he was my alt and i was trying to bypass my mute. Then i said dud why did you ban him ect. and he said i  don't talk to muted players. So this made me even more angry and then i said "wow harassing players" and then i got banned for harassing staff. 

You guys need to fix your 10 year old mods.  Tongue

Heart  monkey ---- Fk the haters.

Messages In This Thread
I got false banned - by Monkey_kid - 20 Jul 2016, 01:20 AM
RE: I got false banned - by jeikobu__ - 20 Jul 2016, 11:18 PM