• Welcome to Aliquam!
  • Recruitment is currently opened!
  • You can apply down below, in the "Applications" board.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: Aliquam and I`ts Current Point
Thread Modes
Hi, my name is Bizzqre, or Lucas. I have been banned from Aliquam a few months ago for griefing, but that wasn't the real reason. Now, let me tell you the TRUE reason why I got banned. I got banned because ItsMsDandans made me fall for a trap. She was the main cause of my ban. She did all this bad stuff and nobody I repeat NOBODY was there to fix it. And not only that, but people were on her side, which is a bad thing because she obviously was pretty butthurt for no reason and making incredibly bad choices. So when she got me banned, all I did was laugh my ass out. I was pretty greatful I got banned because I didn't want to be on a crappy server with crappy staff and an even worse community.
I knew that Aliquam would have a terrible history and I did NOT want to be apart of it in any way possible. There are so many mistakes on Aliquam that the same amount of mistakes there are is the size of the owner's ego. You know you shouldn't have banned me. You know that Takkita should be demoted. You know that ItsMsDandans should be banned, and damn it, you know that Aliquam will turn out to be a piece of s***. Good day my friends. `

Messages In This Thread
Aliquam and I`ts Current Point - by Bizzqre - 09 Oct 2016, 01:45 AM
RE: Aliquam and I`ts Current Point - by jeikobu__ - 09 Oct 2016, 01:39 PM