• Welcome to Aliquam!
  • Recruitment is currently opened!
  • You can apply down below, in the "Applications" board.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: My Suggestions
Thread Modes
Wink 
Hello!

My name is Baymax1020, and I have been a player on Aliquam for 7 months and I love it! However, there are a few suggestions that I have which I think could make everyone’s experience here even better Big Grin (NOTE: This is not a rant. If you feel like I am dissing the server, I am very sorry.)

1./help
In the useful commands part, I think it would be nice to have other commands such as /effects and merging PRV chat commands. I didn’t even know these commands existed until I read through really old posts on the website.

2. Shop
The shop itself is very nice, however, I think the command should be changed from /help pricing to /shop if possible.

3. Worlds
I recently realized that when I went back to my world it said “You have been teleported to Baymax1020 world.” I think  “You have been teleported to Baymax1020’s world” would be nicer.

4. Mail
I personally think that the mail system needs an upgrade. I think it would be cool if you could do /mail and enter a clickable mail page where you can delete some mail that you don’t want, “Star” some messages, and even see when it was sent. I know it might be hard, but hopefully it’s possible Big Grin

5. Spawn
I recently read SquareEye’s post on spawn utilization and I think that it would be a good idea. I think having a compass to teleport to the “World of the week” would be cool. In this case,  the sightseeing section on /help should be removed

6. Building Examples
Just a quick one: AdvBuilder and Architect examples should be shown on the website.

And Finally….

7.DRAMA
Don’t get me wrong I love the staff that are on the server. However, I think that drama is a huge issue between staff and players. It is usually caused by a player being muted or kicked, then some players arguing it wasnt fair.  For example, once a player got kicked for language. I do agree with the staff’s choice in this situation. However, one player questioned the kick. The staff called it “drama” The player then argued that he was not doing drama, just saying a kick wasn’t fair. It then went back and forth, which caused the player to actually start drama. However, the staff did trigger this.
So….
I think the best option would be to ask the player to stop. If they keep on arguing about the last person’s ban/kick, they should then direct them to the staff reports section to put their case on the table. If they refuse, THEN I think a warn for drama would be needed.

Thank you so much for reading until the end of this. If you're Feriach or a developer, I am very sorry if this is a bit too much Tongue I hope you will consider my suggestions and that you like them.

Best regards,
Baymax1020

Messages In This Thread
My Suggestions - by Baymax1020 - 14 Jan 2017, 06:04 AM
RE: My Suggestions - by jeikobu__ - 15 Jan 2017, 02:01 PM