• Welcome to Aliquam!
  • Recruitment is currently opened!
  • You can apply down below, in the "Applications" board.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: My Suggestions
Thread Modes
Hello,

Thank you for your feedback! It is very valuable for us to get feedback from players, especially when the owners themselves have little to no time to poll players by themselves.

Ad 1. Chat merger will not be available in the newest version of the Chat plugin. I've personally tried to advertise it as much as possible in the past but ultimately scratched the idea because it wasn't used at all (only two players has merged their channels together). I am currently in an early development stage of a new solution that will be more popular, at least I think so. As for the /effects command, I don't remember if it's our internal command or rather an external one - if it's external, we don't add it in /help, and if it's internal, it probably is hidden somewhere in the /help.

Ad 2. I think it could be possible, I need to ask Castro first as he's the Shop developer.

Ad 3. That will be fixed in the newest update of the Worlds plugin.

Ad 4. The mail system is completely external (managed by the Essentials plugin developers) and it's a nice idea to make a new one, but unfortunately we barely have time to even respond for a constructive feedback like yours. I can't see it happening in the forseeable future and I'm very sorry for that - if we ever get fired from our work, I promise to do that! Smile

Ad 5. World of the Week would require us to get additional staff members who'd choose worthwhile worlds from thousands (yes, we actually have thousands of worlds right now!) of worlds. I think it would be a good idea to make a plugin for that, but again - we can't start development on new projects until we finish major internal plugins that are awaiting for completion for months now.

Ad 6. We cannot show AdvBuilder and Architect examples as there are too little of them and every AdvBuilder and Architect creation is judged independently by owners. 

Ad 7. I agree that staff may be oversensitive at this point, as players who complain about fair punishments happen all the time. I will instruct staff how they should react to that to not cause any unnecessary fights on the server, but sometimes it's inevitable to kick players who complain about it.

Thank you once again for your feedback and have a nice day!

Cheers, 
jeikobu__

Messages In This Thread
My Suggestions - by Baymax1020 - 14 Jan 2017, 06:04 AM
RE: My Suggestions - by jeikobu__ - 15 Jan 2017, 02:01 PM