• Welcome to Aliquam!
  • Recruitment is currently opened!
  • You can apply down below, in the "Applications" board.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Title: It's about time that I introduced myself..
Thread Modes
Ciao!  Angel

It's been around six days since I've first logged onto this server, and I can already say it's been a blast! I haven't had much exposure to other servers, especially ones dealing with creative, but I can feel this one is something special.

I've played Minecraft since January 2014, so I'm still learning new things like how to use VoxelSniper. I like to dabble in building from time to time, and you can sometimes find me on the server's Discord channel if you'd ever like to talk!

I first arrived on this server not due to advertisements, nor friends, but rather was drawn here due to seeing an amazing reproduction of la Fontana di Trevi (one of the most famous fountains in the world; found in Rome, Italy) on PlanetMinecraft built by Mag32387. Even though it was indirectly, I thank you.

I invite you to check out my build! I've already put some massive work in, and I'd appreciate any feedback you guys would like to give me! I am always looking to improve.

It wouldn't do to make an introduce me without at least something mildly interesting about my real life. An interesting thing about me would be that I'm a polyglot; knowing how to speak Italian, English, and Japanese fluently, and have been studying Spanish for what will be my fourth year in June.

I'm a little bit strange, but I hope you'll have me.

Here's to the future. 
~Ky
[Image: WEqa4lR.png]

Anytime you've seen a not-strange person on Aliquam you know you're not on Aliquam Tongue We're glad to have you and I hope you find us helpful and fun to be around. We have a pretty diverse player base of all levels of skill. Aliquam has definitely helped me improve thanks to the great people here who give of themselves freely to help each other improve.

Again, welcome and looking forward to seeing you around Big Grin

Hey, nice to meet ya, Kyzoy! Big Grin
Each block you place represents the drops of sweat you lost to build your masterpiece. -A snowman in Imagination City.