• Welcome to Aliquam!
  • Recruitment is currently opened!
  • You can apply down below, in the "Applications" board.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: [JrMod Application] CreativiPie_
Thread Modes
  • Nickname: CreativiPie_
  • Why you should be in our staff: Well, firstly, I am very experienced. I've met a lot of different kinds of people, promoted different kinds of people, punished different kinds of people... I've rollbacked griefs, banned advertisers... I follow the rules pretty much by the book and when someone breaks them, I point it out to them and take action to the best of my abilities. Also, I am certain to stay on here. This is bigger than any creative server I've ever been on and I will be doing major builds on here since I have more space than ever in these worlds. While I can be "silly" (as in just making jokes, nothing special) at times, I will step up my game (and trust me, I will Tongue) when appropriate and/or needed. Oh, and I will not bash on the player; I will act in a professional manner.
  • Experience if any: 
    I have been a Moderator on a survival server with plots named Titan Games. I was Mod at that stage and as the server evolved, I remained so. It changed name and even ownership, had a hub, etc... I think I was in there over a year or something before the server died with the new owner.I was and still am an Admin on another server named MC-Build, a creative plotme server. While the server is underpopulated right now, it used to have around 50-70 players... I was moderator for a while, in a good period for the server, then I got demoted/banned because of an idiotic, annoying misunderstanding. People thought I helped someone grief while I actually did not at all, all this because I spoke with him regularly... Yeah, that is pretty messed up, indeed. Thus, I was gone for a while. When I came back, things had changed and the server's population was pretty low. I managed to get back in staff and become an administrator as well. We're currently somewhat struggling and we still get a decent player count at times, but bad player count at other times.Oh, yes, I also co-owned a server temporarily. We almost got to launch, but when I found out the actual owner did nothing but pay when required, (he was inactive almost all the time!) I grew tired of it, especially since I was sort of depressed at the time and I lost interest. However, if I was to own and start a server again, I definitely would - and run it well this time.
  • Are you in another servers' staff, if so where: 
    As I previously stated, I am currently an administrator on MC-Build. However, if I must be on Aliquam more than over there, I will. I hope one other server is not too many.The main reason I'm still staff over there is because I have been for a very long time and I've grown attached to certain people, but if it crashes I'll be even more dedicated to here than I already am! Big Grin
  • What timezone are you living in: 
    EST Eastern Standard Time, UTC/GMT -5 hours
  • How much time can you spend daily on watching over the server: 
    I would say minimum 2/3 hours, maximum 8 hours.
  • Somebody's overusing capslock on the chat - what do you do: 
    I will give them one verbal warning, unless if the guy has truly been spamming chat with it. Then, I'll skip to warnings and mutes as usual.
  • Somebody's begging for rankup - what do you do: 
    I simply tell them that if they want to rankup, they must have a build and then use /modreq (rank). However, if they keep begging for ranks, I will verbally warn them, then proceed to /warn and/or /mute
  • Something about yourself, it doesn't have to be long: 
    I'm Samuel, I'm 15 (16 in august), I speak English and French and I'm a Canadian Karate Instructor. Yup, this one Karate school lets 14+' learn how to be instructors and be instructors. Anyways, I'm in Sec 4, never failed a year never will. I also am aiming to become an Architect and would like to start a blog with my creative stuff. I'm just getting done with my initial content.
  • Additional: Nothing much, really, other than possibly apologizing for the wall of text. Thank you for taking this into consideration.
You guys should listen to Savant. Seriously. Amazing musical artist.

With the majority of the staff votes your application has been denied.

Please note that this decision is definitive. You can make a new application in 6 months.