• Welcome to Aliquam!
  • Recruitment is currently opened!
  • You can apply down below, in the "Applications" board.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: Assistant Application
Thread Modes
Code:
[list][*]Nickname: Zombie__YT
[*]Why you should be in our staff: I used to be staff on this server, but then got demoted for some problems I had, I've been inactive for months, so I think I'm ready to become staff again.
[*]Experience if any: I used to be staff on this server in September 2015.
[*]Are you in another servers' staff, if so where: None.
[*]What timezone are you living in: GMT-8
[*]How much time can you spend daily on watching over the server: 2 hours on weekdays, and 4-5 on weekends
[*]Somebody's overusing capslock on the chat - what do you do: First I would warn them, then I would mute them if they continued.
[*]Somebody's begging for rankup - what do you do: The first thing I would do is tell them to do /modreq rank if they thought their build was good enough for the next rank. If they continued I would warn, and mute if they persisted.
[*]Something about yourself, it doesn't have to be long: If you look at the playtime of Zombie__YT, it's not much, but if you look at the playtime of my previous IGN, Zombie_1, there's 15 days of playtime.
[*]Additional: After what happened in October 2015, I decided to take a long break, but now I'm back. I'm taking it slow so that what happened before doesn't happen again.
[/list]

Because you've been fired from the staff and not left by yourself you cannot apply again. Your application is denied.