• Welcome to Aliquam!
  • Recruitment is currently opened!
  • You can apply down below, in the "Applications" board.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: For JrMod
Thread Modes
[*]Nickname: Zelda

[*]Why you should be in our staff: I think I would be a nice person to add to the server. I have been watching many people among the staff and learned alot. 

[*]Experience if any: As I said I have been watching some of the staff and know what to do when some is breaking rules or needs a warning

[*]Are you in another servers' staff, if so where: I do not take place in many severs, I do play others but I am not staff of any

[*]What timezone are you living in: UTC-7 (South Dakota)

[*]How much time can you spend daily on watching over the server: Mostly after 4:00 my time and go on to 8:00-9:00 on weekdays, I do have more time on weekends though.

[*]Somebody's overusing capslock on the chat - what do you do: I ask them to stop, if they don't they get a warning. Keep doing it they get a second warning and so on.

[*]Somebody's begging for rankup - what do you do: I would tell them to do it how you originally get ranked up, if not they must keep working on it.

[*]Something about yourself, it doesn't have to be long: I come from a small town in South Dakota. I am a funny person and nice to person to be with if anyone needs help I would always help. =3

[*]Additional: =3

With the majority of the staff votes your application has been denied.

Please note that this decision is definitive. You can make a new application in 6 months.