• Welcome to Aliquam!
  • Recruitment is currently opened!
  • You can apply down below, in the "Applications" board.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: MrFlippy's Mansion
Thread Modes
 A mansion made in the late 1900's made out of pyramid material, sandstone, and city material, lapis lazuli. It's heavily based on water and lava. Water represents our sensitive points while lava represents our fiery aspects. This mansion was built by a team of builders in 1922. (Builders at /world ItsMrFlippy)

Shout out to Chacho101_ for asking for a shout out!

[Image: 2016_04_27_22_48_00.png]
[Image: 2016_04_27_22_49_10.png]
[Image: 2016_04_27_22_49_59.png]
[Image: 2016_04_27_22_58_45.png]
Each block you place represents the drops of sweat you lost to build your masterpiece. -A snowman in Imagination City.

I sa the house and no offence but it doesn't look like an 1900's house. it looks quite modern tbh. but good work all the same
If you can take advantage of a situation in some way, it's your duty to do it. Why should everything  always be to the swift, or the jumble or the quick-witted? should they be allowed to win merrily because of the gifts god gave them? well i say "cheating is the gift man gives himself!"

(12 Jun 2016, 01:26 PM)Dr_LegomanNo1 Wrote: I sa the house and no offence but it doesn't look like an 1900's house. it looks quite modern tbh. but good work all the same

Well thank you! Big Grin
Each block you place represents the drops of sweat you lost to build your masterpiece. -A snowman in Imagination City.