• Welcome to Aliquam!
  • Recruitment is currently opened!
  • You can apply down below, in the "Applications" board.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: Best server I've played on
Thread Modes
Thumbs Up 
This is the best server I've ever played on in Minecraft, small, lots of useful and cool commands, and a nice community that actually talks with you instead of plainly ignoring you like huge servers such as Megacraft. This place feels like a home away from home. I'm going to start playing on this one more often. Also, it isn't hard to log into the forums here, so you can get on almost anytime you like. This is very pleasing, and even though I feel some things may be missing, I think this is the full potential of a minecraft server. Keep it up, Aliquam!
Classified.

(19 May 2016, 06:54 AM)DapperNotes Wrote: This is the best server I've ever played on in Minecraft, small, lots of useful and cool commands, and a nice community that actually talks with you instead of plainly ignoring you like huge servers such as Megacraft. This place feels like a home away from home. I'm going to start playing on this one more often. Also, it isn't hard to log into the forums here, so you can get on almost anytime you like. This is very pleasing, and even though I feel some things may be missing, I think this is the full potential of a minecraft server. Keep it up, Aliquam!

Welcome to Aliquam! 

I'm glad you are enjoying it here! I also like the tight-knit community feel and think it is much harder to obtain with the larger servers. I've talked with a lot of players here and they all seem to enjoy how unique the playing experience is.

We'd love to have your input on what you think could make our server better! Have you tried posting in the Suggestions and Support subform?

I'll be around if you end up having any questions, or just want to chat. Don't be a stranger! Smile

~Ky
[Image: WEqa4lR.png]

Welcome to Aliquam! We're glad to have you Smile

We're always improving thanks to player suggestions, so like Ky told you we have a spot just for suggestions. If at all possible to do and if it's an agreeable idea it will happen. Just a matter of coding a new plugin so it'll take time since our Admins and Devs already are working on quite a list for features.

I'm glad to hear that the player base has been friendly to you and I hope that we continue throughout your stay Smile