• Welcome to Aliquam!
  • Recruitment is currently opened!
  • You can apply down below, in the "Applications" board.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: The 7-day Skyscraper challenge!
Thread Modes
NOTE: This challenge was cancelled; my computer broke. No host, no game! Sorry for the inconvenience, everyone!

7-day Skyscraper Challenge

Welcome to the challenge! In this challenge, you have 7 days to work on a full skyscraper (that means interior, etc.) on a 100x100 plot. The best skyscraper receives the award and the builder wins 4,000 Aliquam Points!

To enter:

1. You must have at least 24 hours of playtime on the server.

2. You must message ItsMrFlippy, "I wanna participate in the 7-day Skyscraper Challenge." (You can mail or discord if I'm not online.)

3. I will message/mail you back letting you know if you're able to apply.

If you were accepted to participate, you must wait patiently until we have 10 players who are going to participate (it could take days). Once we have all 10 participants, you must /pay ItsMrFlippy 400. This will be 10% of the total money given out to the winner. (Hopefully, it's you!) 

Once everyone has paid, I will mail you the day the challenge will start. From there, you have 7 days to work on your skyscraper! Good luck! (Note: Only the best builder receives the reward.) The winner will receive the in-game money and will be announced on this thread.

~Remember that it's all in the fun! If you don't make it, good luck next time!~
Each block you place represents the drops of sweat you lost to build your masterpiece. -A snowman in Imagination City.