• Welcome to Aliquam!
  • Recruitment is currently opened!
  • You can apply down below, in the "Applications" board.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: Who am I?
Thread Modes
Hi people!

My name is Matt, or ThePig_God101. I play most of my games on an Alienwhere Aurora R5. My wifi sucks  and at the moment I have no warns! Smile  I am a decently fast typer and I love country music. Smile I live in Massachusetts, USA. My town is very quiet and is full of nice people. I camp a lot and am going to NH for 5 days soon. I play clarinet and own a guitar, yet idk how to play it. I love Overwatch, Terraria, Minecraft, and roblox. I have 5 pets, two turtles, a dog, and 2 fish. Aliquam is my favorite minecraft server, and coincidentally my intentional are MC.

-Matt, ThePig_God101 (now Alpaca_King10986)

You got me interested as soon as you said you're fast at typing. How fast are we talking about? Wink 

I also play Terraria and ROBLOX! You'll find me under the same username as here.

Nice to have you on Aliquam! ;D
Each block you place represents the drops of sweat you lost to build your masterpiece. -A snowman in Imagination City.