• Welcome to Aliquam!
  • Recruitment is currently opened!
  • You can apply down below, in the "Applications" board.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: Assistant App.
Thread Modes
  • Nickname: Tillthen

• Why you should be in our staff: I have been part of the community for 3 years now, and I know almost everyone here. I am a really friendly person, and I would love to be able to join aliquam staff.

• Experience if any: I have a big experience with helping other players, that get a little confused and need help, because earlier I was one or two times in another server's staff.

• Are you in another servers' staff, if so where: No.

• What timezone are you living in: CET (Central European Timezone)

• How much time can you spend daily on watching over the server: About 3 to 4 hours, if my private life won't need me somewhere else. (It mostly doesn't Smile )

• Somebody's overusing capslock on the chat - what do you do: First of all, I would ask them to stop; If that won't work, I would warn them for their action; If that still wouldn't give any effects, they would get muted for about half an hour.

• Somebody's begging for rank up - what do you do: Well, the aliquam server's main theme is building, so I would explain to them how does the rank-up system work. 

• Something about yourself, it doesn't have to be long: I am Piotr Wyrwas (Tillthen). I natively am from Poland,
  • but now, I live in Austria in a smaller village near Vienna. I am interested in programming and architecture, and I love to play Minecraft or GMod.

• Additional: Um ... I really like to laugh ... even though this application does not reflect it so well  Smile 
    And one question more: If I won't be sure about something as a new staff member, may I ask the experienced staff?
[Image: Bez-tytu-u.png]

With the majority of the staff votes your application has been denied.

Please note that this decision is definitive. You can make a new application in 6 months.
[Image: ALQBlackWF.svg]
Server Co-owner | Public Relations Manager

Contact me @ Discord: Feriach#5440