• Welcome to Aliquam!
  • Recruitment is currently opened!
  • You can apply down below, in the "Applications" board.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: JrMod Application
Thread Modes
Code:
[list][*]Nickname: mejtus (previously mate22109 and Matviej)
[*]Why you should be in our staff: Duh, I have a habit of reminding people about the binding rules anyway,
so I'd love to have an opportunity to finally be the one in charge. I really feel like I can help current
staff to maintain order on our server, on which I've been playing for 7 years now actually:) As to my
experience on Aliquam, I like so much this community that we've built together since 2011, and I really
want to help keeping it going.
[*]Experience if any:Not much. I was a KidMod during MCSV 2013 edition. So many years have gone by since, lol.
[*]Are you in another servers' staff, if so where: None.
[*]What timezone are you living in: CET
[*]How much time can you spend daily on watching over the server: I'm in school more or less between
8am-3pm, so basically I always play 6pm-10pm. My time is unlimited at the weekend, but I sometimes go
to my family in Berlin, so during my travel time I'm not available.
[*]Somebody's overusing capslock on the chat - what do you do: First, I ask them politely to stop. But as we all
know some people are just not used to some basic rules of social life. If this doesn't work, unfortunately
I'm forced to kick them or use a short mute, just preemptively:)
[*]Somebody's begging for rankup - what do you do: Obviously I ask them to use /request rank, get their
patience together and wait. If they begging non-stop, especially on public chat, it seems that they are good candidates to be kicked
out of the server or to be muted for a short period of time.
[*]Something about yourself, it doesn't have to be long: I'm a football player, trains fan and a future politician.
[*]Additional: Nah.
[/list]

With the majority of the staff votes your application has been denied.

Please note that this decision is definitive. You can make a new application in 6 months.
[Image: ALQBlackWF.svg]
Server Co-owner | Public Relations Manager

Contact me @ Discord: Feriach#5440