• Welcome to Aliquam!
  • Recruitment is currently opened!
  • You can apply down below, in the "Applications" board.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: Introducing To a Dead Forum?? O.O [NOT CLICKBAIT]
Thread Modes
Tongue 
Name/Username:

Hey! My name is Xander (or Elton), but my username as it shows is KingBelenus! 

What Do You Do??:

I build on the server, I help moderate the server and when I'm not on the server I'm usually either working at my IRL job or I'm cheating on Minecraft with Roblox. Also my IRL job is working at Dunkin' (Donuts) and I'm currently being trained to become a shift lead hopefully somewhere in the near future! 

Who Exactly Am I??:

Well, I am 23 years old and I am from the northeastern side of the United States. I am currently a new staff member on Aliquam, and figured I'd introduce myself even though this forum is very... very... much... dead. But, I'm here to try and help revive it! 

Tell Us More About You!!:

Okay, okay... fine, since you all asked!

I am the youngest of 3 sisters and 1 brother, I have one cat and two pet rocks (lol, just kidding.. or maybe?). I enjoy listening to music, watching TV, playing Minecraft, The Sims, or Roblox... I enjoy testing my limits when it comes to anxiety since that is something I have struggled with for many years now, but I found the more I push the limits the more comfortable I get and the less anxious I am. 

I am currently attempting to re-learn German, while also potentially wanting to start learning Polish since I know a lot of the community on this server are mainly Polish-speaking and I'd just like to be able to chat with that side in the future! But not only that, I hope to be able to travel the world and learning the language/culture of the places I wish to visit would help me be able to navigate more comfortably for both me and the natives. 

I do know a small bit of Spanish, and a tiiiny bit of Korean but most of that knowledge has fallen off the wagon, unfortunately.

Anything Else??:

Yes, actually:

Besides video games and TV watching, I enjoy photography and writing. I'm currently filling a notebook up with some original stories that are all connected and it contains letters, poems written by the characters, and some small doodles to make it look like the notebook belongs to one of the characters. 

Other than that, I do enjoy spending time outside when the weather isn't super hot or super cold. I particularly love going for walks after a rainstorm and the world has that like very strong smell of nature that I honestly don't know how to explain, it just smells really good and calming to me.

Conclusions?? Thoughts?? Ending Notes??:

Well I think I covered pretty much all the basics about me... I'm always willing to chat so if you see me on the server, feel free to say hi! I'd love to chat and get to know my fellow Minecraft players. 

Take care!

Hi Xander!
[Image: ALQBlackWF.svg]
Server Co-owner | Public Relations Manager

Contact me @ Discord: Feriach#5440