• Welcome to Aliquam!
  • Recruitment is currently opened!
  • You can apply down below, in the "Applications" board.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: WokenZeitgeist JrMod Application 2.0
Thread Modes
Code:
[list][*]Nickname: WokenZeitgeist
[*]Why you should be in our staff: Aliquam is a community that I have been part of on and off over the
past 8 years. I have made many friends on here, seen my own skill level in building advance on here, and
created many memories specifically on Aliquam. My reason for wanting to join the staff team is the same
aas it was back in 2018, I love this community and want to help others within it.
[*]Experience if any: I once was a JrMod on some creative server... I can't remember the name though...
(Jokes aside, I have been on staff teams on a few different servers, and am confident in my ability to
assist players, as well as defuse possibly heated situations.
[*]Are you in another servers' staff, if so where: NA
[*]What timezone are you living in: Mountain Time
[*]How much time can you spend daily on watching over the server: 1-3 depending on the day
[*]Somebody's overusing capslock on the chat - what do you do: Kindly ask them to please refrain from
uusing caps, and if they continue to abuse warn them that there will be consequences, finally last resort
a mute.
[*]Somebody's begging for rankup - what do you do:Refer them to the /rankrequest command and explain the
build judgement process as well as refer them to the forum rank examples link.
[*]Something about yourself, it doesn't have to be long: I would love the opportunity to rejoin the staff
team and reconnect with this amazing community that I always seem to come back to over time.
[*]Additional: I hope I did the code template right :/
[/list]

With the majority of the staff votes you've been approved for recruitment! Congratulations! We will contact you regarding the next step of recruitment.
[Image: ALQBlackWF.svg]
Server Co-owner | Public Relations Manager

Contact me @ Discord: Feriach#5440