• Welcome to Aliquam!
  • Recruitment is currently opened!
  • You can apply down below, in the "Applications" board.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: Ban Appeal
Thread Modes
Over the course of the months you were active on the server, many of the staff members and players alike were rapidly made aware of your demeanor, and in private had expressed their concerns and complaints over the matter. This imagination that it was any one individual that 'had it out for you' is a complete fabrication on your part that can not be grounded by any sense of fact.

As I'm sure you are aware, Aliquam is a community that promotes a safe-haven for all builders of all ages and ethnicity to enjoy free of harm, harassment, and hurt. The Staff are in place to ensure that anyone that upsets that balance is properly handled in a fashion that is professional and courteous. However, the Staff are not here to be your aspiration, therapist, or co-parent. If you have real personality issues that conflict with Aliquams ideology, then proper measures will be taken to protect the integrity of the server. Whether or not you have a 'hyper' personality or get 'outraged' in stressful situations is not a concern of ours and needs to be properly addressed in your own personal life.

Now, to address your questions:

Quote:Q1: If I am accepted back in, since It's been a few months since my world has been touched... Has it already been deleted? If so, Is it possible to recover the world to its last state before the ban? 

- No, your world is not deleted. It is saved and stored away and will remain so (almost) indefinitely until such a time that a ban has been lifted.

Quote:Q2: Not to be rude and mean, but why is staff slow in a lot of situations when people need them? I can understand cases with the hacker I was talking about before, but I didn't know at the time so I thought it was a serious glitch that staff needed to help. I realize for small things that can wait a little bit. I would suggest hiring staff who are able to respond very quickly. I know that some staff have jobs themself and can't just hop on the server and help right away.

- The premise of this question is absurd, since you are accusing the staff of something without all the facts in place, and doing so in your appeal when you were banned for such behavior.
No, we are not slow. 
As a player I'm sure you were unaware of what goes on beyond the curtain, but believe me when I say that we are immediately informed and made aware of any and all issues that may arise, and sometimes biding time is the best option for certain situations. We are strict but also patient. We want to see people succeed and do not delight in punishments. 
Just because you don't immediately see 'The Ban Hammer has Spoken' does not mean the issue is not being dealt with. 

Quote:Q3: Have the rules changed since I have been banned?
- There have been modifications, which you can review Here.

While your apology is well received, unfortunately, among the conferencing of Senior Staff, we have determined that your post has displayed the same unresolved issues with maturity in regards to interaction among players.

Since these issues appear to have not yet been resolved on your part, we will have to DENY your appeal at this time.

You may submit a new appeal in 6 months time from todays date.
[Image: ALQBlackWF.svg]
Admin | Staff Manager

Contact me @ Discord: Maxrazorwin#5506

Messages In This Thread
Ban Appeal - by Mallxrd - 02 Aug 2019, 12:57 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Maxrazorwin - 07 Aug 2019, 09:17 AM