• Welcome to Aliquam!
  • Recruitment is currently opened!
  • You can apply down below, in the "Applications" board.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Title: [EN] AlqFriends - complex friends list utility is on the server!
Thread Modes
Hey,

We've just finished our latest feature - the friends list! Friends can teleport to themselves without agreement and show some details about themselves as playtime, current location, nick history and last online time. You can also disable certain info in the settings. The commands are:

/friend | /friends - shows you the friends list. (Clickable!)
/friend | /friends add <nick> - Sends the player a friends request.
/friend | /friends remove <nick> - Removes a player from the list.
/friend | /friends settings - Shows you the settings menu. (Clickable!)

That's it! You don't need to use anything else - the whole thing is as intuitive as it sounds. 

Have a Happy Halloween!
jeikobu__

We have a small contest for you! Post your suggestions for Friends features and the best one will be realised as first! The suggestion' poster will also get 200 AlqCoins!

Would be it possible to give your friend a nickname that only you can see. Like for King_Theoden5 I always call him Theo, or Takkita  > Takkito

Is it possible to organize the friend's list? Like either have online friends listed first? Or be able to change the order yourself with certain friends you want on top?

(06 Nov 2015, 05:45 PM)Takkita Wrote: Is it possible to organize the friend's list? Like either have online friends listed first? Or be able to change the order yourself with certain friends you want on top?

Maybe have the online friends on top? I know they are listed alphabetically.

(09 Nov 2015, 11:19 PM)DrTray Wrote:
(06 Nov 2015, 05:45 PM)Takkita Wrote: Is it possible to organize the friend's list? Like either have online friends listed first? Or be able to change the order yourself with certain friends you want on top?

Maybe have the online friends on top?  I know they are listed alphabetically.
They are on top now.