• Welcome to Aliquam!
  • Recruitment is currently opened!
  • You can apply down below, in the "Applications" board.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: Usage of buttons/levers/redstone stuff for public while not allowing them to build.
Thread Modes
Hai

I want a system that makes it able for me to make everyone able to enter my house...

I use pressure plates and buttons a lot in my hotel...

I heard that whitelist could make them use these features while not being able to build or destroy blocks.

Though I am making a hotel and a town.

I want anyone to be able to use the buttons pressure plates and levers in my world -without- having to whitelist everyone that is supposed to RP there.

I've seen it on other servers so I know that the system is around.

I hope you will implant it because its quite anoying to have to either whitelist anyone that is just visiting to watch my place or to give them builder capability just because I dont want to have to lead everyone around like a baby sitter.

Specially as the whitelist does not fix so they can use redstone buttons and so on. I heard from Takkita that it's broken. So yea. Would be wonderfull if you would implant my type of system idea Smile

We are very sorry for the inconvenience you have with the system. However, the thing itself it not so easy. Let me elaborate.

Firstly, the case is not that easy as it may look because our worlds system (the thing that gives you your own world) is fully custom-written. In other words, we will have to modify it; it's not a case of inserting new plugin on the server.

Secondly, we know about this issue. It *is* possible to whitelist everybody on the plot (/plot members add * whitelisted), but currently the whitelist's interacting feature is broken and we are currently investigating the cause. Unfortunately, the worlds system's author (castro12321) doesn't have lots of free time on his hands, so it may take some time to be actually fixed. We will do everything we can to make the wait time as short as possible, but we can't give you any valid estimates.

Once again, I'm very sorry to hear that you had any problems or inconveniences while using one of our systems. We hope you'll stay with us.

Cheers,
jeikobu__