• Welcome to Aliquam!
  • Recruitment is currently opened!
  • You can apply down below, in the "Applications" board.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Title: Application for JMod
Thread Modes
  • Nickname: Umka450
  • Why you should be in our staff: Im always glad to help anyone, whether its tips for building, or as simple as how to add a person to your plot. A lot of times when I don't feel like building I'll just drink my coffee and watch the chat. Also,if a person cant get help I would private message them whatever his/her question was.
  • Experience if any: I'm a mod on another server. I wrote about it more in the next section.
  • Are you in another servers' staff, if so where: I'm a mod on a survival server hextechmc Survival. The server has been offline for the past month and a half. Probably because the owner is focusing on his studies.
  • What timezone are you living in: PacificTimeZone (California)
  • How much time can you spend daily on watching over the server: 4-6 Hours. (More on the weekend) Sometimes I don't play on Tuesdays (I would get on for about 30 min and just talk in chat) because I have a night class.
  • Somebody's overusing capslock on the chat - what do you do: I would ask then to turn their caps off nicely. If they wont listen I would warn them.
  • Somebody's begging for rankup - what do you do: I would explain to them that in order for them to rank up they would have to build something and they could also check out some examples in ./help builds
  • Something about yourself, it doesn't have to be long: I have an addiction to coffee and I love my cat <3
  • Additional: *sipps on her coffee*

As a result of voting between staff members you've been chosen to be our new Junior Moderator. Congratulations! We will pass you any additional details in-game.