• Welcome to Aliquam!
  • Recruitment is currently opened!
  • You can apply down below, in the "Applications" board.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: BusMan215's App
Thread Modes
  • Nickname: BusMan215
  • Why you should be in our staff: I think I should be staff on this server because I think I have what it takes to be a staff member. 1), I feel that Im always be happy and ready to work with other players. I think that's important because you don't want to be going onto a server and just acting very grumpy and not wanting to be on the server at all. 2), I feel that I have good communicating skills and the skills to help others when they need the help. Over the past two years I was staff for only 2 servers and I was on both servers promoted to Seinor Mod, because of how I treated other players, how I had patience to help then and work with them for hours, and how I was able to stay cool when they are mad. 3) I feel that I have responsibly. When it comes to any job, chore, or activity to do, you have to be responsible to finish that job, chore, activity, etc. Relating to a job I do in the summer, is I work at an Applebee's restaurant as a seater & sometimes bus boy, and the manager has come up to me saying that Im always doing my job correctly, and always finishing on time with all my duties on time. 4) I feel that im flexible with when its approprite, and I can have fun, but I do know when someone crosses the line/when they went to far on a topic. Ive been only working for 2 years but I find to have these qualities in me.
  • Experience if any?: Ive only moderated on 2 servers, both have closed down about a year ago, one owner was going to college and the other one did not have enough money to keep the server going. I was promoted both Seinor Mod at the time, but shortly on the 2nd server I was sr. mod on it closed down due to funds of keeping the server up.
  • Are you in another servers' staff, if so where: I am currently not a staff member anymore on any type of server
  • What timezone are you living in: I am in the EST zone (United States)
  • How much time can you spend daily on watching over the server: Usaully I would do 4-6 hours along the day, but for school days probably 2-4 hours. Depending on what I have scheduled, and when I can come on as much as I can
  • Somebody's overusing capslock on the chat - what do you do: First, I would be cool with it and give them a warning (1/2 warnings) if they do it again I would give them a second warning but tell them they need to stop now. If they don't stop, depending on how bad they abused caps, I would mute them for 5-15 minutes.
  • Somebody's begging for rankup - what do you do: If someones begging for a rankup, Id tell them immediately no. But if it was a builder rank up, id tell them go build something, and maybe you will get ranked up then depending how good your build is.
  • Something about yourself, it doesn't have to be long: Just gonna make this short and sweet, Im 13 currently living in U.S., Im one of the top ten runners overall in New York, Im an expert pool player and shoots pool with friends, and I do like to off road drive with my mini pick-up truck
  • Additional: I completely understand if I do not get this position as mod, I understand and I thank you for taking time out of your day to read this application.
    Sincerely,      BusMan215 (-ChubbsTheKid-) (KyleCarter220)

As a result of voting between staff members your application has been denied by majority of votes. Please try next time!