• Welcome to Aliquam!
  • Recruitment is currently opened!
  • You can apply down below, in the "Applications" board.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: Banned?
Thread Modes
So I was apparently banned yesterday for using a "lag machine" and "hacked chests?" I don't even know what "hacked chests" are and the closest thing to a "lag machine" I have is my enchanted tear drop. No one has proof that I actually used it on anyone else and yet I get banned by a good friend for possibly using it on a region that I own/ have permission to use it on... Everything right now seems to be disorganized and based on accusations that may or may not have happened, even so I feel like mods should have at least given warning before banning an avid member that happens to love the server very much so (even though I don't show it). So I guess this is it, goodbye, and I wish you all the best in your future endeavors. -OK5698

You've been accused of using teardrops to crash another players, which is strictly forbidden (General Rule 1.11 and 1.12 of Full Rules Set). A moderator that banned you confirmed that you have those in your inventory and that you've used them against somebody else. He also confirmed that you had a "COPY ME" chest used to crash out another players with an NBTTag exploit.

Saying that we "have no proof" is far from being true. People were actually making a fuss over your wrongdoings on the public chat. We confirmed you have items needed to exploit a Minecraft client. It's more than needed. You also had a long history of wrongdoings (23 actions against you since Sep 26, including warns, mutes, kicks and bans) on our server, which completely destroys your liability.

I can't seem to believe your story about loving Aliquam. A member of community wouldn't crash out another members just for fun. You also were extremely rude to another players countless times in the past, most of which - as far as I remember - were screenshoted and mailed to us.

Your ban will not be lifted. Your appeal has been denied.

Best regards,
jeikobu__
Staff Management and Technical Administrator