• Welcome to Aliquam!
  • Recruitment is currently opened!
  • You can apply down below, in the "Applications" board.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Title: Crazy Idea To Improve Morale and Good Behaviour
Thread Modes
I've consulted this with Administration Board and most of the things we see with this idea are problems.

a) People will complain. "Why didn't I get the cookie, and X got one?! I want a cookie!" or "Why did I lose my cookie? I was a good player, did one mistake and you're taking my cookies away?!" will be a daily standard. Also, people will complain about not getting cookies while staff isn't around... and getting around it by providing screenshots of good behaviour doesn't seem to be a good idea.

b) Staff training. It will take LOTS of time to prepare cookie-giving rules. What to give cookies for? Where's the barrier? Who should get cookies? That will be a big, big problem, and those rules would need to be formalised; in short, we would need to write official cookie-giving rules set, because a).

c) Name. Administration Board feels that the name has to be more serious, because players will become confused and/or will start to joke around with it. The name "Karma" was proposed during the discussion.

Quote:(This would show up in TAB)
TAB is already big when you have a staff member as a friend. Adding cookies count to it would clutter it even further. And before you ask about that yellow "zero": We already have plans for that.

I'm personally very positive about this idea, but those are our biggest concerns about it that have to be resolved before I'll start working on the plugin.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Crazy Idea To Improve Morale and Good Behaviour - by jeikobu__ - 12 Mar 2016, 08:41 PM