• Welcome to Aliquam!
  • Recruitment is currently opened!
  • You can apply down below, in the "Applications" board.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: I got Banned
Thread Modes
Hello. My ign is IceChuckyBear. I was banned for plagiarism. Apparently one of the SrMods thought I wsa plagiarizing, when I found the website I was building off of and I was gonna place a sign giving credit after I was done. But Takkita banned me before I could, which I don't think is fair. I tried to log into my brothers account and try to explain myself but he banned that account as well. I believe he should read this and give me a second chance for whatever I did. Thank you for reading, IceChuckyBear -Ps: Takkita if you think I plagiarized I am sorry I didn't put the sign ahead of time I should have. But I think you should have told me that I need to put the sign right away or I would be banned. I think its kind of unnecessary to ban without warning when I wasn't warned. Thank you for understanding Please reply. -IceChuckyBear

We've consulted with the moderator that banned you and he claims that you've been notified multiple times and you've ignored his requests. I've gone through the logs and from the time he started talking about crediting your builds correctly to the time you've disconnected and completely ignored him a few times (he was calling you and you were just doing WorldEdit actions) 20 minutes flew by. You had lots of time to credit them and still you decided to ignore his requests and calmly leave the server.

Your appeal is denied. You will not be unbanned.

jeikobu__
Staff Manager / Technical and Development Administrator