• Welcome to Aliquam!
  • Recruitment is currently opened!
  • You can apply down below, in the "Applications" board.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: Some Command Ideas!
Thread Modes
Some Fun Command Ideas!
Okay so I have had some ideas, and also gotten some from players of Aliquam. Here they are:

A /playtimetop command; 
        For those who like to see top list for multiple things in Aliquam.

Okay! So the name kind of says it, but like /baltop and more like /votetop! This command could show the top 10 people who've been on the server in terms of /playtime?

A /serverinfo or maybe /alqinfo
        This command could show information about totals that the server has! Possibly a layout like:

Aliquam Server Information

Founders: castro12321, Feriach, jeikobu__

Total Playtime: 2 years, 174 days, 13 hours, 6 minutes

13,608 Players have joined the server!

Best player to join the server to date: Clerisa

Now this is just a rough draft, and any suggestions is always welcome! Now the last part to the AlqInfo would of course not be on there  Tongue 

A /rankinfo 
        This command could display, or link a player to commands available to them at their current rank? This could link to a wiki for Aliquam, listing each command a player has! (possibly an example being https://wiki.aliquam.org/ranks#FamiliarPermissions) This of course could circumvent the questions about what commands for WorldEdit a player has. The rankinfo link could possibly also give a brief description on what would be needed to rankup?

The Wiki
 Now this isn't a command idea, but could be a lot of help to information on the server? I understand it could take a lot of time and effort to make. Some ideas for pages for this project could be:
  • Information Page on server staff. This would include names, pics of staff skins, rank, and possibly a fun fact?
  • Some help on how to use certain commands, possibly link helpful videos for different subjects. I'm sure a VoxelSniper wiki could help
  • Information on ranks
  • Maybe block ID? I know this is listed in the forums under a subject, but this could include a little more organisation for all types possibly?
  • Notable builds/worlds
  • Anything else? Please leave any suggestions for the wiki too!

Thank you for reading my (very) long suggestions! I hope that if you have any ideas that you share them so that we can build upon said ideas and make for better ones ^-^ Big Grin
I wouldn't mind helping to make the wiki!