• Welcome to Aliquam!
  • Recruitment is currently opened!
  • You can apply down below, in the "Applications" board.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: Staff Application
Thread Modes
[*]Nickname: Dr_LegomanNo1

[*]Why you should be in our staff: Because I have been online where there were no staff and people were spamming ect, so I believe that more staff is better for the server if we wish to maintain a family/user friendly server.

[*]Experience if any: I have not been staff on any servers, but i do occasionally give verbal warnings to people if there aren't any staff around.

[*]Are you in another servers' staff, if so where: I am not

[*]What timezone are you living in: GMT (im sorry if that not enough,im not good with timezones)

[*]How much time can you spend daily on watching over the server: on weekdays i have from about 3/4 pm to 8 and on weekends i have practically all day

[*]Somebody's overusing capslock on the chat - what do you do: i ask them politely to stop and if they don`t stop i warn/temp. mute them.

[*]Somebody's begging for rankup - what do you do: I ask them Politely to stop and if they don`t i temporarily mute them.

[*]Something about yourself, it doesn't have to be long: I am a male from The United Kingdom (Wales)

[*]Additional: Thank you for reading my application, i hope that it goes to concidiration.

~Dr_LegomanNo1
If you can take advantage of a situation in some way, it's your duty to do it. Why should everything  always be to the swift, or the jumble or the quick-witted? should they be allowed to win merrily because of the gifts god gave them? well i say "cheating is the gift man gives himself!"

With the majority of the staff votes your application has been denied.

Please note that this decision is definitive. You can make a new application in 6 months.

Allright, thanks for reading, have a nice day.
If you can take advantage of a situation in some way, it's your duty to do it. Why should everything  always be to the swift, or the jumble or the quick-witted? should they be allowed to win merrily because of the gifts god gave them? well i say "cheating is the gift man gives himself!"