• Welcome to Aliquam!
  • Recruitment is currently opened!
  • You can apply down below, in the "Applications" board.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Title: Application for JRmod
Thread Modes
  • Nickname: DevCloud, Previous Names: Spackman15, CorpZ
  • Why you should be in our staff:
  • I would like to become a staff due to i really like to help people and i like the server and want to support it and hopefully make it better. I will always try to help and i won't give up on it (Unless i have been there for over a hour).
  •  

• Experience if any: I do have some old experience with admin on minecraft, I am also admin on some other games (Not Minecraft).

• Are you in another servers' staff, if so where: Currently I am not, But i was on some servers
  • What timezone are you living in: GMT+1
  • How much time can you spend daily on watching over the server: On normal school days i could spend around 4-5 hours per day, On weekends however i could spend 9-12 hours per day.
  • Somebody's overusing capslock on the chat - what do you do: I first warn them not to use caps lock, If not listening i will kick them. Later on I will temp ban them for 10 minutes and then add additional time to the ban of continued.
  • Somebody's begging for rankup - what do you do: I tell them to stop, If not listening I will kick the person. If still continues i will temp ban them, I will add additional time everytime they ask again.
  • Something about yourself, it doesn't have to be long: I live in Sweden, I program C++ and Java. I am 15 years old and that is pretty much it Tongue (I cannot work with java yet, I am still working on java...
  • Additional:

With the majority of the staff votes your application has been denied.

Please note that this decision is definitive. You can make a new application in 6 months.