• Welcome to Aliquam!
  • Recruitment is currently opened!
  • You can apply down below, in the "Applications" board.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: Jr MOD application
Thread Modes
    • Nickname: saltyXtila
    • Why you should be in our staff: I am a reliable and (willing to help) kind of person (even with building), I enjoy talking and friendly conversations and have had personal experiences in being staff in other servers that have now been shut down. I have a positive attitude and am dedicated to fulfilling my duties as staff just in one server. I am also experienced with how aliquam works after playing for a total of 3+ days. Being a staff member i would ban as i should, mute as i should and warn as i should even if it was a friend or just a normal player as i have already encountered these situations.
    • Experience if any: I have been previously recruited in Minecracked servers before recruited to an a Australian server such as minecraft-mp before it went down, i also have personal experiences with hackers and disrespectful players who i handle with care before banning (I have not overused the powers of being staff)
    • Are you in another servers' staff, if so where: No, I am not currently a staff anywhere else
    • What timezone are you living in: Australian standard eastern time which is GMT+10:00
    • How much time can you spend daily on watching over the server: I spend 2 hours+ daily on weekdays 4+ hours on weekends
    • Somebody's overusing capslock on the chat - what do you do: I respectfully ask/warn them to please stop spamming or using capitals and explain to them to use the chat in a positive manner and even /tempmute them if i have to
    • Somebody's begging for rankup - what do you do: I tell/ask them to do create a nice build and do /modreq to have a possibily of a promotion or if they are having trouble, to tell them to do /help builds or even give them tips myself if needed.
    • Something about yourself, it doesn't have to be long: I absolutely LOVE architecture, especially modern and talking
    • Additional: Did I mention architecture?

Your application doesn't meet our requirements (You're not Familiar or higher) and therefore is denied.

Please note that this decision is definitive. You can make a new application in six months.
[Image: ALQBlackWF.svg]
Server Co-owner | Public Relations Manager

Contact me @ Discord: Feriach#5440