• Welcome to Aliquam!
  • Recruitment is currently opened!
  • You can apply down below, in the "Applications" board.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: Ardreck05's Staff App
Thread Modes
Code:
[list][*]Nickname: Ardreck05
[*]Why you should be in our staff: I love factions, creative, and pvp server. I am a head-admin on a
Server and I am experienced with commands
[*]Experience if any: Head-Admin, Owner, Moderator. I have had experience with commands and building,
It is just I cannot think of something to build at the top of my head
[*]Are you in another servers' staff, if so where: Yes, Currently Head-Admin on Mcxeo.tk
[*]What timezone are you living in: PST Current time: 4:17 PM April. 29, 2016
[*]How much time can you spend daily on watching over the server: for 5 hours at most mabye more, I
Have basketball practices on Fridays
[*]Somebody's overusing capslock on the chat - what do you do: Warn them, after the first warn I
will mute for 5-10, if they still overuse capslock then I will mute 15-30 mins, Everything after
will be from an hour to a day

[*]Somebody's begging for rankup - what do you do: Warn them, if they still do I will mute for 10
minutes, After I will temp-ban them for 15 mins. If they still beg I will Mute them for an hour to a
day.
[*]Something about yourself, it doesn't have to be long: I like Basketball, hockey and baseball
[*]Additional:It doesn't matter if I get in or not, what matters is the server is great,
I can make suggestions and help members.

-Ardreck05

Your application doesn't meet our requirements (You're not Familiar or higher; Your playtime is less than 24 hours) and therefore is denied.

Please note that this decision is definitive. You can make a new application in six months.
[Image: ALQBlackWF.svg]
Server Co-owner | Public Relations Manager

Contact me @ Discord: Feriach#5440