• Welcome to Aliquam!
  • Recruitment is currently opened!
  • You can apply down below, in the "Applications" board.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: I'd like to apply
Thread Modes
*Nickname: Kobster7890
*About 8 to 10 months On Server
*Made mall with some friends
*Really good with fixing things (Yes, Including GRIEFS)
*Info: I would like to apply for either Mod or Helper. I have been on the server for around a year now but I JUST Found out that they had a site (XD Im Stupid AF) and I am starting tomorrow to vote everyday (Regardless if I Get accepted of not Tongue) and I have made a whole plot that I was going to send a screenshot to apply for Builder but my plot got deleted sooo xD These are small reasons why I personally think I should get accepted. Even if I get rejected I will still support this site and server as much as I can. I can perfectly understand if I'm rejected because I haven't really have good answers so lol... *Note: I have been absent for about 1 or 2 months due to school. Also I really like becoming friends with people so if you see me on the server get ready for a boring chat with me xD
*Timezone GMT -4
*Overuse of capslock: Warning
*Begging for rankup: Warning, tell to put effort in ranking up
*3 Warning = Ban
*Watch over server usually 2 to 10 hours
*Use to be Head Admin on a server that randomly went down, so use to be on one but now, not. Owner or staff on multiple MCPE servers on the account BloodzoneGhoul. Creator of 1 MCPE server not very big

Your application doesn't meet our requirements (You're not Familiar or higher; Your playtime is less than 24 hours) and therefore is denied.

Please note that this decision is definitive. You can make a new application in six months.
[Image: ALQBlackWF.svg]
Server Co-owner | Public Relations Manager

Contact me @ Discord: Feriach#5440