• Welcome to Aliquam!
  • Recruitment is currently opened!
  • You can apply down below, in the "Applications" board.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: Staff Application
Thread Modes
[*]Nickname: verycooldude4321

[*]Why you should be in our staff: I joined this server a long time ago and the second I joined I was welcomed into the server by many people. Ever since then I have enjoyed being around the people in Aliquam and looked up to the staff that watched over the server and kept it in order. Now I want to be someone who helps keep the server friendly and make sure people know and follow the rules.

[*]Experience if any: I have had some experience as a staff member a while back but the server is no longer up any longer and I would like to bring my staff skills from that server and use them here.

[*]Are you in another servers' staff, if so where: No I am currently not staff in any other server and don't plan to be.

[*]What timezone are you living in: UTC-4

[*]How much time can you spend daily on watching over the server: Since it is the summer I will be on and off the server ranging from 1-5 hour sessions. Once school starts in September I may not be online as much but I will make a great effort watch over the server.

[*]Somebody's overusing capslock on the chat - what do you do: I will kindly tell them to watch their caps and will give them a warning to make sure they do not make the same mistake again.

[*]Somebody's begging for rankup - what do you do: If someone was to beg for a rankup, I would kindly tell them to please stop/ warn them and notify them on how to request a rank request using /modreq.

[*]Something about yourself, it doesn't have to be long: I am very friendly and like to talk, but I will not stand for the people who take it too far and are unfriendly to the rest of the people in Aliquam.

[*]Additional: I have no other comments other then the fact that I have reviewed the rules many times and know how to enforce them.

I would like to thank all the people in Aliquam for my positive experiences, and hope I can make your experiences in Aliquam ever better.

With the majority of the staff votes your application has been denied.

Please note that this decision is definitive. You can make a new application in 6 months.
[Image: ALQBlackWF.svg]
Server Co-owner | Public Relations Manager

Contact me @ Discord: Feriach#5440