• Welcome to Aliquam!
  • Recruitment is currently opened!
  • You can apply down below, in the "Applications" board.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: JrMod Application - MisterTerra
Thread Modes
  • Nickname: MisterTerra (Previously TerraPlaysYT, Duskhawk, ItzLionYT, GreenLionYT, GreenLionGaming, and Sorrllouc)
  • Why you should be in our staff: I have loved this server since the day I started, and it has always been a place where I can relax and do what I love; building. I would like to make this server a safe haven for new players and old alike, and be a guide for new players.
  • Experience if any: I have a little bit of experience before, as a mod on some old servers, Lithrium, and a Mianite fan-server.
  • Are you in another servers' staff, if so where:  Not currently, but previously, as I have said above.
  • What timezone are you living in: I live in UTC +00:00, Scotland
  • How much time can you spend daily on watching over the server: I can spend at least 2-3 hours on weekdays, due to school and homework, and 5-6 hours on weekends (maybe more, depending if I have homework)
  • Somebody's overusing capslock on the chat - what do you do: I will warn them, if they do it again, mute for 15 mins, and again, report to higher ranking member of staff for advice if needed, or for them to take action.
  • Somebody's begging for rankup - what do you do: I politely tell them that you have to earn ranks, and will not get them by just asking or begging.
  • Something about yourself, it doesn't have to be long: I am 13, but mature for my age, (I know a lot of people say that, but I am really) from Scotland, and love Minecraft, art, music, and technology.
  • Additional: With my previous IGNs, I have over 3 days playtime, check if you want. Also, I am not sure if the template worked out properly. If not, could a staff member tell me how to make it right, so I can retry. Thank you for reading, and good luck to anyone else who wants to help on this server, and make it a better place. =)
MisterTerra - 2016

With the majority of the staff votes your application has been denied.

Please note that this decision is definitive. You can make a new application in 6 months.
[Image: ALQBlackWF.svg]
Server Co-owner | Public Relations Manager

Contact me @ Discord: Feriach#5440