• Welcome to Aliquam!
  • Recruitment is currently opened!
  • You can apply down below, in the "Applications" board.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: Application for staff by DeeJayH06
Thread Modes
Video 
[*]Nickname: IGN: DeeJayH06 i'd prefer to be called Danny. 

[*]Why you should be in our staff: Because i see when not many staff are on there's caps spam and other things and i think I'm on at a fair amount of time.

[*]Experience if any: Well I remember  a bit. About one year ago there was this one person who would grief and spam the staff told him no about one hundred times and as i knew the owner i called him up and he banned him. But the saddest thing ever is that i lost the server.

[*]Are you in another servers' staff, if so where: Well i help my friends servers to get noticed and I normally just help building the hub and do the usual stuff.

[*]What timezone are you living in: IE 

[*]How much time can you spend daily on watching over the server: about eight ours on the weekends and I'm not sure about weekdays as I'm studying for university.

[*]Somebody's overusing capslock on the chat - what do you do: give them 3 warnings tell them to stop if they don't i'll mute them and if they continue after that I'll kick them and if they continue after that i'll tell the head of staff.

[*]Somebody's begging for rankup - what do you do: I'll tell them no or yes according to the person who's let them. And if they spam i'll go through the drill of the capslock one.

[*]Something about yourself, it doesn't have to be long: I do have experience of building and getting rid of the bad people of them. and i'll try make it so its hate free and a peaceful building server

[*]Additional: I'm not trying to get in by saying this. but I've been playing this since there was mostly polish people speaking and I've honestly loved playing this server! because it allows me to build whatever on my plot it stops grief and its basically just your own server in a plot in a server. Thank you for taking your time reading this and enjoy your day -Dan/Danny/DeeJayH06

Your application doesn't meet our requirement (You're not Familiar or higher) and therefore is denied.

Please note that this decision is definitive. You can make a new application in six months.
[Image: ALQBlackWF.svg]
Server Co-owner | Public Relations Manager

Contact me @ Discord: Feriach#5440