• Welcome to Aliquam!
  • Recruitment is currently opened!
  • You can apply down below, in the "Applications" board.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: Application from iesloth.
Thread Modes
Information 
   Application - iesloth
Hello this is the user iesloth applying for staff on Aliquam.
Applying for: JrMod / Assistant / Anything. (Listed by priority.)
All details follow the template. As goes.
  • Nickname: iesloth

• Experience if any: I have owned 2 servers in my lifetime, and have been mod on another server for a month before it was shut down for EULA declience.

• Are you in another server's staff?: Currently I'm only staff in my own server.

• Time Zone: Central USA

• How much time daily can you spend watching the server? During summer, I can watch over for at least 5 hours a day 10 at maximum. During school I do not currently have a set time, but I will be on when I can.

• Somebody's overusing caps lock in chat what do you do? : Warn the user using the warn command.

• Somebody's begging for a rank up, what do you do?: Tell them that they can request to rank up by typing /request rank. If they continue warn them.

• Something about yourself: I am very mature, can be childish at times, but I will not argue with players or cuss, I try to build nice structures, if it's ugly I'll probably blow it up, (of course only if its mine and if it doesn't interfere with the server or players.) 

• Additional: Set times for during school will be announced August 2, 2016.
Thank you so much for considering me and I give all my luck to other players also trying to apply.  Angel

Your application doesn't meet our requirements (You're not Familiar or higher) and therefore is denied.

Please note that this decision is definitive. You can make a new application in six months.
[Image: ALQBlackWF.svg]
Server Co-owner | Public Relations Manager

Contact me @ Discord: Feriach#5440