• Welcome to Aliquam!
  • Recruitment is currently opened!
  • You can apply down below, in the "Applications" board.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: [Help] Reset my plot and char data (cant connect)
Thread Modes
someone came to my plot and gave me a chest and when i opend it it gave me this error

Internal Exeption: io.netty.handler.codec.DecoderExeption: Badly compressed packet - size of 7203334 is larger than protocol maximum of 2097152

I googled it and it turns out it is a 'crash chest' a bugged chest that crashes your game and makes you not able to connect

Can someone who can edit server files or something clear my inventory and my world. 

I will never be able to connect again unless this is fixed

This forums page i just read said you can clear my character data and it will fix it, if not, jeebus help me.[Image: HRXn1Qn.png]

(28 Jul 2015, 01:04 AM)yomattyo Wrote: someone came to my plot and gave me a chest and when i opend it it gave me this error

Internal Exeption: io.netty.handler.codec.DecoderExeption: Badly compressed packet - size of 7203334 is larger than protocol maximum of 2097152

I googled it and it turns out it is a 'crash chest' a bugged chest that crashes your game and makes you not able to connect

Can someone who can edit server files or something clear my inventory and my world. 

I will never be able to connect again unless this is fixed

This forums page i just read said you can clear my character data and it will fix it, if not, jeebus help me.[Image: HRXn1Qn.png]

MORE RESEARCH SAYS THAT ALL I NEED IS A INVENTORY CLEAR, DO THAT AND I CAN RECONNECT.

I cleared your data. Try reconnecting now