• Welcome to Aliquam!
  • Recruitment is currently opened!
  • You can apply down below, in the "Applications" board.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: Staff Application
Thread Modes
Big Grin 
[*]Nickname: figis22  / Fig

[*]Why you should be in our staff: I really like to help people and i would like to be a part of the helpers.  Smile

[*]Experience if any: Me and my friend had our own server [Picture of me and him digging out an island for a minigame http://imgur.com/a/2NsoO]

[*]Are you in another servers' staff, if so where: The server got shut down due to problems on the server computer.

[*]What timezone are you living in:  UTC  + 01:00

[*]How much time can you spend daily on watching over the server: I can spend alot of time but it depends on work. But i aim at 7-8

[*]Somebody's overusing capslock on the chat - what do you do: I warn them and if they wont hear i kick them. And if they continiue i will tempban them.

[*]Somebody's begging for rankup - what do you do:  I tell them how to rank up : You dont get begging rank, but you can rank up for building. And im sure you can build something nice. If they continiue i will kick them then ban/tempban.

[*]Something about yourself, it doesn't have to be long: I am 16 years old. I play minecraft very often. Almost wheneverer i can.

[*]Additional: I like tacos  Big Grin

With the majority of the staff votes your application has been denied.

Please note that this decision is definitive. You can make a new application in 6 months.
[Image: ALQBlackWF.svg]
Server Co-owner | Public Relations Manager

Contact me @ Discord: Feriach#5440