• Welcome to Aliquam!
  • Recruitment is currently opened!
  • You can apply down below, in the "Applications" board.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: A suggestion in the case of greif victims
Thread Modes
The other day I came up with a suggestion. What if the victims of greifing got aliquam points from the server as a form of compensation, depending on the severity of the greif. Like a whole plot getting ruined/destroyed gets more money then lets say a house. I have put a list below of some things i think should also be considered

Players who were greifed before this is implemented will not get money.

Players must show proof of a greif "but what if they greif themselves to get money?" i hear you ask, I also suggest one of those plugins that shows you who placed/broke a block

The money given to the victim varies not only in quantity but also quality - a 5 minute box house would get less money than a super-detailed palace for example -

The only major flaw i managed to find with this is w/e greif since i don`t think any anti-greif plugin can detect who did a w/e action.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you take my idea into consideration

With kind regards ~Dr_LegomanNo1
If you can take advantage of a situation in some way, it's your duty to do it. Why should everything  always be to the swift, or the jumble or the quick-witted? should they be allowed to win merrily because of the gifts god gave them? well i say "cheating is the gift man gives himself!"

They should be compensated for making poor choices on who they add to their world?

When a player is griefed, we offer to restore what was destroyed. The griefer is punished. The compensation is that they don't permanently lose anything. Also some players are griefed because they pick fights with their friends who take their frustration out on the world. Again, poor choices on both party's parts. Maybe if you can explain why a player should be rewarded for making bad decisions? I can't seem to comprehend this thought process.