• Welcome to Aliquam!
  • Recruitment is currently opened!
  • You can apply down below, in the "Applications" board.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: ~ Hello ~
Thread Modes
Star 
Well i guess its time I make a formal introduction!

Hello there my name is Whimsy or Whimsicality, depending if you're casual or not. I've been here for maybe 2 or so months but really just started getting into the server this past month when I recruited a ton of friends to the server.

I build mostly rustic and fantasy styled things and usually all my builds have some type of lore or story connected to them. (I write a lot of mini stories don't even get me started)

I am currently a trial quest maker on another server which I have been getting a lot of writing practice from. It has been helping add onto the lore of my own stories and what not. I currently have a few mini books released on Wattpad, and I might give the links to those if anyone is interested in fantasy stories c:

Uhh... My best friend is peachyfuzz! I have known her for nearly 6 years, we first met on Minecraft that long ago and just met irl last year! Since then we have been to Disneyland twice with each other and our families have gotten pretty close ~ I am also dating AbandonedBank c: we have been together for 3 months and counting ~

I also do a lot of digital art -- Maybe I will start posting it around here so some can see Big Grin

Theres really not much else to me! I'm super open and extroverted so if you guys wanna know something about me or just have a general conversation or even just need a friend im always around Big Grin

Heya! Digital art is awesome so it'd be nice to know about your digitally-artistic skills! Big Grin