• Welcome to Aliquam!
  • Recruitment is currently opened!
  • You can apply down below, in the "Applications" board.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: Application for Jmod !
Thread Modes
[*]Nickname: SpoookyMcSkelly, here to serve and defend the brave people of Aliquam against all threats !

[*]Why you should be in our staff: First of all, I'm a quite good builder and I have great sense of humor AND a sense of justice, qualities that I think are important for any member of the staff. I'm also very present on the server, maybe less when college will start but I will still be here until chicken have teeth !

[*]Experience if any: I've been an administrator on my private server, and a Moderator on another creative server. I know the rules like the back of my hand and some commands, but I learn very fast. Still, I think I'm good. 

[*]Are you in another servers' staff, if so where: Not at the moment, no.

[*]Somebody's overusing capslock on the chat - what do you do: 1. Remind him/her the rules. 2.If recidivism, a /kick. 3.Banned for, let's say a month. 4.Definitive Ban. Don't mess with the Mods, m8.

[*]Somebody's begging for rankup - what do you do: 1. Remind him the rules. 2.Mute him if possible for an hour. 3.Banned for as much weeks as the number of times he asked for rank up. 4.Definitive Ban.

[*]Something about yourself, it doesn't have to be long: I'm french and swiss, but I speak english well (at least I think :p). I can maybe promote the server on french websites ! I've been playing this game for more than 4 years now, I'm a veteran !

[*]Additional: 1+1=2. (No, that's an addition you silly :3)

Thanks for reading !

P.S. These dots are annoying.

Your application has been approved for the Assistant rank - congratulations!