• Welcome to Aliquam!
  • Recruitment is currently opened!
  • You can apply down below, in the "Applications" board.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: Assistant Application
Thread Modes
  • Nickname: My IGN is _Feo, my friends call me Feo.

• Why you should be in our staff: This may sound kind of cliché, but I actually like helping people. I'm friendly and tend not to hold any grudges. The reason I think I can be a staff is because I'm mature, and I enjoy helping and just having fun talking to the players. Obviously staff isn’t supposed to be a great or fun job, but I think being friendly to players makes more people want to come to the server, in general. I have never considered being cool, or gaining respect as a reason to apply. I don't really like that kind of people. Many times they get banned because they abuse their powers. . I have never abused and will never abuse. Summary: I am applying because I believe that I have what it takes to help moderate the server for a better and happier community.
  • Experience if any: I've been playing this game since 1.2.5, and got HeadAdmin on a small-time Survival server I was playing on. I know most of the commands and since I started I've been staff on 9 different servers so far. On those servers I was mostly Admin but on some servers HeadAdmin, Moderator or even Owner / Co-Owner. Never have I been reported or banned for abusing my powers as a staff member.
  • Are you in another servers' staff, if so where: Currently I am not staff on any server since they've all closed due to low player activity or owners having a change of heart.
  • What timezone are you living in: I live in Sweden, so that'd be CET.
  • How much time can you spend daily on watching over the server: Depends- really. Lately I've been having exams but that'll clear up and I'll be able to go on 4-6 hours a day. Normal school days end from 14.30 PM - 16.00 PM. On weekends I will obviously have more time to look after the server.
  • Somebody's overusing capslock on the chat - what do you do: I ask them to stop, since it is against the rules. If they do not stop, and have ignored my verbal warning, I will warn them using the /warn command.
  • Somebody's begging for rankup - what do you do: If they are spamming, I calmly ask them to stop, and tell them how they could get that rank. If they feel they are finished, I'd tell them to rather use the /request rank command. 
  • Something about yourself, it doesn't have to be long: I'm 15 years old, I quite enjoy graphic design, and I work with different projects all the time. My hobbies are gaming, as I mentioned earlier; graphic design, talking to friends, and having fun. I also quite enjoy building stuff on AliQuam, when I feel like it.

Additional: When I first joined the server, I got off on the wrong side. I got three warnings instantly. The day after I had realized what a mistake I made, and that the server I'd gone to was actually good. Now I feel I have changed for the better and I can help keep people from making the same mistakes as I did, and / or ruin the fun for other players.[/list]
~Feo

With the majority of the staff votes your application has been denied.

Please note that this decision is definitive. You can make a new application in 6 months.
[Image: ALQBlackWF.svg]
Server Co-owner | Public Relations Manager

Contact me @ Discord: Feriach#5440