• Welcome to Aliquam!
  • Recruitment is currently opened!
  • You can apply down below, in the "Applications" board.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: littlekreeper attempting to apply for staff
Thread Modes
Code:
[list][*]Nickname:LittleKreeper
[*]Why you should be in our staff:Though I have not had any experience I just want to give
it a shot and well, help a server, I want to help people, I want people to obey, it's sad
to see a good server be dismantled because somebody wants to disrupt the server's orderly
ways.
[*]Experience if any: I do not not have any experience
[*]Are you in another servers' staff, if so where: Nope, this is going to be my first server
[*]What timezone are you living in: Central US Time
[*]How much time can you spend daily on watching over the server: 3 hours - 5 hours
[*]Somebody's overusing capslock on the chat - what do you do:Kindly ask them to stop if
they don't warning, if they continue even after the warning temp mute for 15 minutes
[*]Somebody's begging for rankup - what do you do: Ask them if I may see a build that they
think will get ranked up, and if they don't have one then and are just begging, warning
[*]Something about yourself, it doesn't have to be long: Well I like to build, I like order
and music has driven my life to the point where I listen to chopin almost 7 hours a day
[*]Additional:
[/list]

Your application doesn't meet our requirements (You're not Familiar or higher) and therefore is denied.

Please note that this decision is definitive. You can make a new application in six months.
[Image: ALQBlackWF.svg]
Server Co-owner | Public Relations Manager

Contact me @ Discord: Feriach#5440