• Welcome to Aliquam!
  • Recruitment is currently opened!
  • You can apply down below, in the "Applications" board.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: IIGUARDIANII - Staff Application
Thread Modes
  • Nickname: IIGUARDIANII
  • Why you should be in our staff: Im looking to assist new players to enjoy the server, which pretains to keeping an inviting, polite environment; ensuring that rules are followed; and being attentive when help is needed or requested.
  • Experience if any: I have been playing minecraft for quite some time, and I was formerly moderator on a few classic servers a few years back. [Probuild+Freebuild 24/7] and [Advanced & Protected - Xander Ortiz]
  • Are you in another servers' staff, if so where: I am currently a "Player Mod" on XO Kingdoms, Which is a primarily survival server.
  • Somebody's overusing capslock on the chat - what do you do: First I would give them a polite warning to stop using caps lock. If they were to use it again, i would give a stern warning, ensuring they understood their would be consequences if this behavior continued. On the third offence, it would result in a kick from the server. If the problem persists i would issue a temporary ban, and bring the situation to the attention of the rest of the staff.
  • Somebody's begging for rankup - what do you do: Politely tell them to do a /modreq and wait patiently for staff to respond.
  • Something about yourself, it doesn't have to be long: Student studying architecture, currently working as an engineer. I often use minecraft as both a visualization tool, and as a fun way to de-stress and talk to new people.
  • Additional: I understand much of staff has not had the chance to meet me due to the hours I am on (ususally late at night). I will not be "butthurt" if this request is denied. 

Your application has been approved for the Assistant rank - congratulations!