• Welcome to Aliquam!
  • Recruitment is currently opened!
  • You can apply down below, in the "Applications" board.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: Pigeof's Assistant Application
Thread Modes
  • Nickname: Pigeof . You can call me Alphy
  • Why you should be in our staff: I believe I should be apart of Staff because I know this servers very well, every time I have been on this server, the Staff are role models that inspired me. After studying the Staff (It is a lot less creepier than it sounds) I have learned how to react to problems and how to solve them. I was born with a skill to lead and to respect. My Philosophy is to make life better for others, others as in everyone. The reason why is because when I first joined the server, I asked every relevant question that there is and luckily every time, there was a Staff member willing to help. These Staff members inspired me, so when ever there is a question I try to answer. With the power of Staff, I will have the ability to help others in a better way. Sometimes when I am casually playing on Aliquam, and spammer comes along and spams with his heart's content, and there is no Staff on. Why? I don't know, maybe I'm living in a weird timezone. The greatest any citizen can do is vote kick, but loophole, the spammer can join back and continue. In the past I may have done some foolish things, like annoy some staff or being annoying annoying in general. I have matured from my long hiatuses, (I may have spent that time practicing in the South-East Asian mountains learning respect and discipline with Shaolin Monks, maybe that is lie) I have matured and learned how to stop and when to stop. I have "evolved". As I played and stayed in the Aliquam community for over 18 months, I have gained an understanding of being Staff.
  • Are you in another servers' staff, if so where: I do own a couple of servers, but they are private and small servers I only use with my friends. They would say I am democratic and evenly split. I never like putting absolute power in my hands. I like to give everyone parts.
  • What timezone are you living in: Eastern Standard Time and Eastern Daylight Time, UTC/GMT -5 hoursUTC/GMT -5 hoursUTC/GMT -5 hours
  • How much time can you spend daily on watching over the server: On Weekdays I will spend 4 Hours everyday. Weekends I will spend 7 hours each day.
  • Somebody's overusing capslock on the chat - what do you do: I would kindly ask for the person to reduce their use of Caps. Verbal Acknowledgement is key. If they keep on doing it, I would give them a warning.
  • Somebody's begging for rankup - what do you do: If someone is begging for a rank, would tell them that "Ranks can be achieved with /request [rank] , for further information please use /help ranks." If they keep on repeating and repeating I will give them a warning.
  • Something about yourself, it doesn't have to be long: I am "Asian" "Male" who likes to keep his information locked away from the terror that is of the internet. I have no social media so don't try. I like making people laugh. Interest in Quantum and Particle Physics , Pokemans, Ukuleles, Comics, and everything a Geek should like. And I am single, *wink*
  • Additional: Hi Staff!
[Image: adcATCy.jpg]

With the majority of the staff votes your application has been denied.

Please note that this decision is definitive. You can make a new application in 6 months.
[Image: ALQBlackWF.svg]
Server Co-owner | Public Relations Manager

Contact me @ Discord: Feriach#5440