• Welcome to Aliquam!
  • Recruitment is currently opened!
  • You can apply down below, in the "Applications" board.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: JrMod
Thread Modes
Code:
[list][*]Nickname: xSILLYxTACOx
[*]Why you should be in our staff: First of all, I have been told by respected players in the community that I am easy going. I mesh well with others, and I can crack a joke when I need to. Secondly, there tends to be no staff member during the times I play (11 pm - 3 am EST). I want to be able to fill that void to ensure a save environment for the players. I was also in need of some assistance several times, and I had to simply wait until the following day at an earlier time. It's not a fault of anyone, it's just how it is. Finally, I want to have more of a presence in the community. I am already helping someone over skype with their building. I truly want to help players build exactly what they have envisioned. Becoming a part of a well-known server staff will aid me towards that goal.
[*]Experience if any: While I have not been a staff member on other servers, I ran my own several years ago. I know the stress of dealing with many points of view from players, so I have confidence in myself to handle every situation effectively.
[*]Are you in another servers' staff, if so where: No
[*]What timezone are you living in: EST
[*]How much time can you spend daily on watching over the server: I can spend at least one hour a day. I make it a point to log on, and for the most part I have ample time.
[*]Somebody's overusing capslock on the chat - what do you do: I would ask them to stop. If it continues I would give them a warning and temp mute for 5 minutes. Anything after would be a ban for repeated offences.
[*]Somebody's begging for rankup - what do you do: I would tell them to file a rank request if they haven't already. If they did and are awaiting another mod to inspect their world, I would ask them to be patient (I am unaware if I would have the ability to judge their world). If they are persistent, I will warn them and then temp mute them. Anything after that would be a ban for repeated offences.
[*]Something about yourself, it doesn't have to be long: I take building very seriously. I am extremely passionate in my hobbies, and i use them (art and music) to escape reality. It sounds cliche, but I find no better enjoyment than creating, and Minecraft is my artistic outlet.
[*]Additional: I have been playing Minecraft since late 2010. That tallies up to about 8 years. I have seen this community fluctuate over these years. It has been incredible to see all the change, but there is evidence that creative servers are dying out. They have either discontinued or merged with a larger network. I have finally found a server that I enjoy playing that actually has a decent player-base.
[/list]

With the majority of the staff votes you've been selected to be our new JrMod! Congratulations!
[Image: ALQBlackWF.svg]
Server Co-owner | Public Relations Manager

Contact me @ Discord: Feriach#5440