• Welcome to Aliquam!
  • Recruitment is currently opened!
  • You can apply down below, in the "Applications" board.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: Staff Application
Thread Modes
Code:
[list][*]Nickname:Celestia
[*]Why you should be in our staff: I have good building ideas and I can help people if they don't know how to do a command.
[*]Experience if any: I have experience of owning a server and I have experience with world edit and building.
[*]Are you in another servers' staff, if so where: I am an owner of a server and an admin on another server.
[*]What timezone are you living in: I live in Britain but im not really sure what time zone I live in.
[*]How much time can you spend daily on watching over the server: I can spend time on the server daily from 3:00 pm
[*]Somebody's overusing capslock on the chat - what do you do: I will give them 3 warnings and then report then.
[*]Somebody's begging for rankup - what do you do: I give them a warning and then ban.
[*]Something about yourself, it doesn't have to be long: I like having fun on minecraft and building things from games and movies.
[*]Additional: I have a friend who Is a very good builder who also has experience with being an admin and owner of a server.
[/list]

With the majority of the staff votes your application has been denied.

Please note that this decision is definitive. You can make a new application in 6 months.
[Image: ALQBlackWF.svg]
Server Co-owner | Public Relations Manager

Contact me @ Discord: Feriach#5440