• Welcome to Aliquam!
  • Recruitment is currently opened!
  • You can apply down below, in the "Applications" board.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: JrMod Application
Thread Modes
[*]Nickname: DiamondAthena (Recently changed from RosethornWitch, so my /playtime isn't accurate. Years ago, I was also blxrryface.)

[*]Why you should be in our staff: I've played on this server for quite a while and I love interacting with people! I believe i have a good set of morals, and I know Aliquam's rules quite well. I interact with the wonderful people on our server often, and I try to call out inappropriate behavior when I can without overstepping my bounds. I believe I'm quite friendly and open to listening to others ideas. I often visit others plots and give suggestions when asked.

[*]Experience if any: I've been staff members on servers before, but I am not currently as I have left those servers due to lack of interest/poor treatment.

[*]Are you in another servers' staff, if so where: Not anymore. 

[*]What timezone are you living in: PST (the coast of western canada)

[*]How much time can you spend daily on watching over the server: 3-4 hours minimum, often more. 

[*]Somebody's overusing capslock on the chat - what do you do: Remind them of our policy, if they persist I will ask them to stop more firmly, if they still have not listened I will /warn them.. 

[*]Somebody's begging for rankup - what do you do: Let them know politely that they are awarded rankup for their building skills, not begging skills. I will let them know that they will be judged as soon as possible. 

[*]Something about yourself, it doesn't have to be long: Well, like I mentioned I've played on this server for a very long time and I really enjoy helping others. I've taken various leadership roles online and offline, and even taken courses on how to handle rough situations calmly.  I've got a passion for music and writing as well. 

[*]Additional: Nothing that I can think of, thanks for your time Smile

With the majority of the staff votes you've been selected to be our new Assistant! Congratulations!
[Image: ALQBlackWF.svg]
Server Co-owner | Public Relations Manager

Contact me @ Discord: Feriach#5440