• Welcome to Aliquam!
  • Recruitment is currently opened!
  • You can apply down below, in the "Applications" board.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Title: Ardreck05's Staff Application
Thread Modes
  • Nickname: Ardreck05 (You can call me Ardo if you want  Smile )
  • Why you should be in our staff: I'm a loyal person and I am helpful to many people, I'm usually not a busy person but if I am I will try and interact with players on the server. I am also a known person by some of your staff (ItsMrFlippy, Takkita, DiamondAthena, Kirbee) and I am usually welcoming people when they join for the first time and also welcoming them back if they are a returning player.
  • Experience if any: Yes, I have had many experience on many servers that have shut down, Lot's of people loved me on the servers and they thought of me as an interactive person and someone who will not just be a staff member but play the game and play with others. I've been admin on 1 or 2 servers and mod on 2 or 3, I was helper on servers but the people wanted me as a mod so I was promoted.
  • Are you in another servers' staff, if so where: As of now none, but in the future I will mabye only be staff on 1 to 3 servers.
  • What timezone are you living in: PST.
  • How much time can you spend daily on watching over the server: Since it is Spring Break I could probably play for 4-6 hours, but on school days mabye 4-5 hours, but I will try to stay on over night during weekends.
  • Somebody's overusing capslock on the chat - what do you do: Ask them to lower down on the caps and ask if it was a mistake, if it was then I don't need to bother them and argue but if they continue then I will warn them with the magical command /warn (player name), after that if they stop then great. But if they continue with their spamming ways I will give them their second warn, then like I said if they stop, that's great, but if they don't the third warn will kick them from the server and I will possibly temporarily mute them if they continue
  • Somebody's begging for rankup - what do you do: I would say The way we all rankup is by building a project/build that is worthy of a rank" Then I would explain how the build has to look and also need features that we all need for Familiar/Builder or any of the ranks. If they continue I would warn them, then if they continue warn again, And if they don't quit and still beg and spam, I will warn them which kicks them from the server and also give them a temporary mute.
  • Something about yourself, it doesn't have to be long: I love basketball and I play PS4. I've been playing Minecraft since 2011 or 2012.
  • Additional: On your server I was warned many time but that was all last year, as of the latest warn which was on June 28, 2016 I have been a good person on the server and friendly, I don't know of anyone who doesn't like me only people who don't know me. Thank you for reading my staff application and I hope you guys aren't full on staff. Thanks! Smile  -Ardo

Your application doesn't meet one of our requirements (You have more than 3 warns in our system) and therefore is denied.

Please note that this decision is definitive. You can make a new application in 6 months.
[Image: ALQBlackWF.svg]
Server Co-owner | Public Relations Manager

Contact me @ Discord: Feriach#5440