• Welcome to Aliquam!
  • Recruitment is currently opened!
  • You can apply down below, in the "Applications" board.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: Staff Application
Thread Modes
Nickname: Suoin

Why you should be in our staff: I follow rules, and strive to impress those above me; whilst setting examples for others around me. I carry myself in a mature nature, yet am able to have fun with others. I think I would be an excellent addition to the already wonderful staff.

Experience if any: My best experience would be leading large groups and keeping them under control as an admin on other multiplayer websites such as Roblox. I have lead groups of up to 40+ at a time, keeping them entertained, within all guidelines, and I did so calmly.

Are you in another servers' staff, if so where: I am not, nor have I been a staff member of other mincraft servers

What timezone are you living in: I live and operate in Central Time Zone

How much time can you spend daily on watching over the server: I can spend between 1-4 hours on weekdays, save Monday. And on weekends between 2-6

Somebody's overusing capslock on the chat - what do you do: Politely remind said person that overusing caps is against the rules by saying "-username-, please don't use too many caps" and referring them to the /help rules command.

Somebody's begging for rankup - what do you do: Assuming they aren't being impolite or spamming, I'd tell them that they can request a rank by doing /request rank. Should they continue to beg, I would warn them

Something about yourself, it doesn't have to be long: My favorite building style in minecraft is steampunk/Tudor, because of the nature of their styles. I love to improvise, color outside the lines, and improve myself in anything I do, and encourage others in what they do.

Additional: Aliquam is the first, and only server I have played on consistently, and this is due to the wonderful atmosphere its players and staff has created. I would be honored to become the newest staff member. I always feel welcome when I join, and a friendly vibe is the best gift I could ask for.

With the majority of the staff votes you've been selected to be our new Assistant! Congratulations!
[Image: ALQBlackWF.svg]
Server Co-owner | Public Relations Manager

Contact me @ Discord: Feriach#5440