• Welcome to Aliquam!
  • Recruitment is currently opened!
  • You can apply down below, in the "Applications" board.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: Staff application :)
Thread Modes
Code:
[*]Nickname: krezus4545

[*]Why you should be in our staff: Aliquam is one of my first servers, I know it since 2012 and I always thought I can spend my time having fun while I am playing here, I always dreamed of helpnig more effecitively as a staff member. I know Aliquam's rules quite well and I'm trying to spend more time talking with players to meet them well. I think I am friendly and players I met like me. If someone asks me for help I never refuse :)

[*]Experience if any: I wasn't a staff member on serious server yet

[*]Are you in another servers' staff, if so where: I am not a staff member on any other server

[*]What timezone are you living in: UTC+01:00

[*]How much time can you spend daily on watching over the server: up to 5 hours a day, sometimes even more

[*]Somebody's overusing capslock on the chat - what do you do: I would tell him that this is surely annoying other players and I will ask him to stop and remind him about aliquam rules, second time I will ask him to stop again because he will be warned, third time I would warn him

[*]Somebody's begging for rankup - what do you do: I will check what he built, if it won't be enough I will explain him what politely how to improve his building, then I will try to help him - to give some ideas, and after I would judge his work.

[*]Something about yourself, it doesn't have to be long: My name is Aleksander, I am 16 years old, I'm from Poland, I speak polish,frech and english, I like martial arts and reading books, I want to study archeology  . I'm patient and polite .
[*]Additional: I would be grateful for haveing a chance :)

With the majority of the staff votes your application has been denied.

Please note that this decision is definitive. You can make a new application in 6 months.
[Image: ALQBlackWF.svg]
Server Co-owner | Public Relations Manager

Contact me @ Discord: Feriach#5440