• Welcome to Aliquam!
  • Recruitment is currently opened!
  • You can apply down below, in the "Applications" board.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: Application
Thread Modes
Code:
[list][*]Nickname: FryPie
[*]Why you should be in our staff: To protect the server, and help keep it fun, to prevent the server
from going into the deep end with EVIL
[*]Experience if any: I've been staff on a few servers here and there, so i have some experience.
[*]Are you in another servers' staff, if so where: All the servers i've been staff on, I left. Also,
I never really played on them too much anyway. I forgot the IP to them, whenever i only did direct
connect, so i lost them
[*]What timezone are you living in: Eastern NA
[*]How much time can you spend daily on watching over the server: I'll spend maybe an hour or two,
then go onto another server of a different subject, and then come back here later.
[*]Somebody's overusing capslock on the chat - what do you do: Warn them, and if they keep doing it,
mute.
[*]Somebody's begging for rankup - what do you do: Ask them to quit, if they dont, kick them, and if
they keep begging after that, mute them (this is how it works on some other servers)
[*]Something about yourself, it doesn't have to be long: I've got pretty bad social anxiety,
but i can live with it
[*]Additional: I like to chew on styrofoam
[/list]
I love aliquam  Big Grin

Your application doesn't meet our requirements (You're not Familiar or higher; You have more than 3 warnings in our system) and therefore is denied.

Please note that this decision is definitive. You can make a new application in six months.
[Image: ALQBlackWF.svg]
Server Co-owner | Public Relations Manager

Contact me @ Discord: Feriach#5440